Concord Monthly Meeting was established in 1684 by Chester [Concord] Quarterly Meeting. The monthly meeting circulated between Concord and Chichester until 1729; before this date the meeting was known as "Chichester". At the time of the Separation, Concord Monthly Meeting divided into Hicksite and Orthodox branches. The two branches began to hold their business meetings jointly in 1932, and in 1937, merged to form a united meeting under the two Concord Quarterly Meetings. Concord is currently an active monthly meeting.