Chester Quarterly Meeting was established by Philadelphia Yearly Meeting in 1683; its first business sessions opened in 12mo 1683/84. In 1800, the name of this meeting was changed to Concord. After the Separation, there were two Concord Quarterly Meetings. The Hicksite and Orthodox branches merged in 1955, and several monthly meetings were transfered from Concord to the newly-formed Chester and Haverford Quarterly Meetings. Concord Quarterly Meeting is currently active.
Browsing Philadelphia Yearly Meeting of Friends. Concord Quarterly Meeting of Friends by Title